If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website, the following additional terms apply to you: 1. You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of Platform. This includes ensuring your application or use of Platform meets our Socivizr Platform Policies and our Advertising Guidelines. 2. Your access to and use of data you receive from Socivizr, will be limited as follows:
3. You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent. 4. You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application. 5. You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users and others claiming that you have infringed or otherwise violated their rights. 6. You will provide customer support for your application. 7. You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on www.Socivizr.com. 8. We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs, data, and tools you receive from us. 9. You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone. 10. You will not misrepresent your relationship with Socivizr to others. 11. You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press release or other public statement so long as you follow our Socivizr Platform Policies. 12. We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you. 13. You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
1. have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. 2. comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), and obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on Socivizr. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
14. We do not guarantee that Platform will always be free. 15. You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with Socivizr, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into streams, timelines, and user action stories. 16. You give us the right to link to or frame your application, and place content, including ads, around your application. 17. We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search). 18. To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it. 19. We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
1. You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place. 2. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent. 3. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
1. When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target. 2. In instances where we believe doing so will enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify. 3. You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms. 4. Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines. 5. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads. 6. We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get. 7. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but we are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads. 8. You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for all ads that run. 9. Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it. 10. We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes. 11. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Socivizr without our prior written permission. 12. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason. 13. If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following:
1. You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement. 2. You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
1. If you download our software, such as a stand-alone software product or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance and further develop the software. 2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license or we give you express written permission.
1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in our United States servers. 2. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Socivizr (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. 3. Certain specific terms that apply only for German users are available here.
1. By "Socivizr" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website atwww.Socivizr.com and any other Socivizr branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. 2. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Socivizr or provide data to us. 3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Socivizr. 4. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post on Socivizr that would not be included in the definition of information. 5. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Socivizr or provide to Socivizr through Platform. 6. By "post" we mean post on Socivizr or otherwise make available by using Socivizr. 7. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of. 8. By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Socivizr at least once in the previous 30 days. 9. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.